Welcome to West Town Law Office
For over 35 years, West Town Law Office has been a community-based law office in the heart of the Puerto Rican community. We specialize in criminal defense, civil rights and domestic relations. We are proud to represent our clients, many of whom have been falsely arrested, falsely accused and physically abused by the police. We also help to resolve domestic issues such as divorce, paternity, child support and custody.
Se Habla Español
West Town Law Office's mission is to provide honest and dedicated legal representation for low income and oppressed communities, particularly to the Puerto Rican community. Our goal is to fight injustice and to resolve legal issues that you confront.
Contact Us If...
- You have been arrested and have a pending criminal case
- You have been falsely arrested and or physically abused by the police
- Your right to protest has been abused
- You wish legal representation to obtain a divorce
- You need help with child custody and paternity issues
Representing the senior citizens right to protest for their right to health care, Chicago, April, 2012